Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What's up?

So it has been a couple of weeks since my last post and a number of y'all might be wondering where I'm hiding myself.

Answer is I am in the process of building up my new vlog. There are a lot of things that need to be done, I am cheaping out a little bit and not purchasing an actual camera, but that is about it (the overall expense is way too much) but that is about it, I just can't dump $500 onto a piece of film equipment right now.

But in all other aspects I want this production to look interesting and decent, and be a valuable addition to the culture.

No false3 ego, I am of the same Calibre as the likes of Croshaw or Krahulik, and I am not going to put up something that requires less work than being in that field entails.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: